10.13.2013

San Antonio in the Summer

Side note:  No on told me how much FUN it is to wean your babies off their pacifier!  I have been listening to my little guys cry too long, and would have caved if it wasn't for the fact that we can only find one pacifier.  I am desperately hoping tomorrow night will be better.

Now, on to something more positive...Back in August, we took a trip to San Antonio during Cameron's break from school.  We mostly relaxed, went swimming, and spent time together.  I always love when Tait and Walker can spend time with extended family because I want them to be a big part in their lives.  The following pictures are proof of exactly how lucky Walker and Tait are to have such wonderful relatives in San Antonio.


Looking forward to visiting San Antonio again in a few weeks!

3 comments:

  1. That is so great that you get to spend time with family! Kristen, you seriously have the two cutest little boys! I love seeing their bright smiling faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of your pacifiers and am bringing with me, along with your two pairs of shorts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun to be close to family!!! your little guys are SO cute! way to go weaning off the pacifer - I need to do that...

    have fun in Utah for Thanksgiving! Will you be there at Christmas time at all? I would love to see your face and meet those little guys in person!!!

    ReplyDelete